Kamis, 08 Desember 2016

Case is Closed (^.^')

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Shallu 'alaa an Naby
===
Now, the case is closed.⛔
It is clear right now and I don't need to know more.
One thing that I must be grateful to Allah, the Almighty God
" He answers my prayer. He tells me that I was in the wrong path and He wants me to change my mind, my way"
Thank You Allah, love You.❤
===

Now, the time to open new folder ^.^
But it must be in the right path exactly.
I believe, what I cannot reach is something that will be not good for me if I have it.
===
I know my weakness, too weak.😢
Its something hard to change but possible
Just need to be stronger and brave
Bismillah, I can.
===
Thank You, just pour my heart out,
I don't want to tell anyone,
and I don't need someone to understand, hehe
Its enough for writing this,here.

Thursday, December 08 2016
⏰17.00

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

Case is Closed (^.^')
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.